Monday, August 11, 2008

Allright... I get it

I weighed myself the other morning and nearly had heart attack as I read the numbers . My number is moving, just not in the right direction.

Duane's business partner and his wife have both done the South Beach diet and Jules and I are going to give it a whirl. Wish us luck.

Today for lunch I brought to work a 6 oz. Teriyaki chicken breast, lettuce, tomato and an avocado. Yes, I ate an entire avocado and I could eat those daily if I was organized. I pulled the bag of romaine out of the fridge - here at work and cursed the people that use our community fridge as I walked to the cafe to purchase new romaine as mine had been pushed to the back and completely frozen. While I was at the cafe, I ordered a side of ranch. I returned to my desk and spilled every last drop. Ok, I get it.... It wasn't in the cards.

This is why I don't like to eat healthy. Small occurrences like this are enough to make me get in the car and drive to In & Out Burger.

No comments: